Week 4: Final Sketch Up Model



Section which my model is based on.





For my model I have decided to place the underground section underwater. I have chosen this as I feel as if it would allow for nice scenery when using the underground section. I have created the foundation of the building out of cement, with other exterior created out of glass and cement. Many of the interior elements are also made out of cement, including the stairs leading from the underground level to ground level. The hand rail on this particular set of stairs is made out of circular clear acrylic. My staircase leading from the ground level to the first floor is made out of timber. The pylons which display the creators works are also made out of concrete. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 0

Week 3: Clients Work